Key Points to Know before Applying for an Australia ETA

There are countries like the UK, the United States, Japan, Singapore and France which benefit from the Australian visa waiver program. This means that nationals of these territories do not need a visa to be able to enter Australia. Instead, they just have to apply for an ETA or electronic travail authorization, also called eVisitor.

What is the Difference between a Visa and an ETA for Australia ?

Both have the same purpose and give the holder the right to travel to Australia. Both last the same amount of time and are accepted as travel documents. The only thing that is different between the two is the application process. If you are applying for an Australian visa, you will have to go to the immigration department and follow the old long process related to a visa request. It can take up to 3 days for the applicant to obtain the … Read More